We’re Caleb and Kari Nichols. Boom. Is your mind blown yet?
We’ve been married for 10 years. We’ve been photographers for 10 years. We were born travelers–so whether you’re getting married in New York, Paris, Chiang Mai, or Nairobi, we want to go with you. We love getting lost in new cities, daydreaming about our next adventure, and watching movies, even the crappy ones (we can both quote Twilight all the way through. Shut up! It was a dark time in our lives). We’re drinkers of whiskey–or Scotch in Caleb’s case. Lovers of all things veggie–especially brussel sprouts and avocado. We’re writers, coffee drinkers, foodies, and indie music listeners.
Basically, we’re amazing (and the most humble). Hahaha!
But don’t worry! We have flaws too. Here’s proof:
– Hearing someone use “da bomb” makes us cringe. Every. Time. –
– We don’t like Nirvana or U2. We just don’t –
– We think Pho is overrated –
– We don’t like beer. I promise, we’ve tried (yes, even that one). But so far, no luck –
– We love Justin Bieber (shhhhh… only his latest album) –
So there you have it. If you think you’d like to get to know us better, get in touch and we’ll go grab a coffee together… just please not Starbucks.
And here are some photos of us as evidence that we are real human beings.